Saturday 9 June 2012

Artbox

Photobucket

I've had my eye on Artbox for a while now. I am a patient person except when it comes to packages. They're very affordable for them most part, and I just couldn't help myself. They have 2 official shops in London (Selfridges and Covent Garden). The company started in South Korea but have since expanded all over the world. They have very cute supplies, and like I said they're quite affordable(Letter sets shown here were £2.00 and £1.60). I was also sent a free I heart Artbox pin badge as well as an Artbox postcard! Shipping was also quite cheap at just £1.75 second class shipping (arrived in 3 days). They also ship internationally too, and they're international rates aren't outrageous.

I'm off to London next month so I will for sure stop in at the Covent Garden location. I also adore the packaging! The little stamps with the Yen price are just so sweet.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment