Sunday 3 June 2012

Magazines and Letter Sets, oh my!

Photobucket

When I have scissors in my hand, nothing is safe. If it's paper and just floating around I will hack it up. I tend to only read things once, and that's that. So books and magazines tend to add up and sit around my house. The books for the most part, are safe. But magazines are not so lucky. I cut up my magazines and put the images I like in a scrap box to use when I'm making letters or envelopes. It's fun to do while you zone out while watching tv. Plus so many places give out free magazines so they're super easy to obtain.

I went to Paperchase to finally buy a letter set I've had my eye on. It was only £5, and has an adorable pattern of a little girl and her kitty eating cookies. It came with quite a bit of stuff and it's adorable. I also picked up 2 postcards for future Post Crossing! A little knight and an elephant. The colours are very viberant, and who knows, maybe I'll send the right lady her knight in shining armour.

I also checked out some Charity Shops, most places sell cards of their own that are quite cheap. They also tend to have cards that are donated so I looked through those as well. They had quite a few weird ones, but I decided just to snap up a vintage woman listening to music in some dinosaur age headphones.

Photobucket
Now I'm off to go drown party in the rain for my street's Jubilee party.

No comments:

Post a Comment